Hiking is always fun, especially when you do it with your best buddy. But there’s nothing better than having an adorable bunny as your buddy!
And no, this is not a fairy tale or an upcoming Disney cartoon. We’re talking about a real story about a young woman and her bunny named Sir Quincey.
“Finally, I found him! Sir Quincey Isenhopper,” she said.
“After a week or so of wearing [the harness] Sir Quincey grew to love it because it meant he could play outside and go further than his fence.”
This is the moment she knew that the bunny was ready for the next step. Sir Quincey was going on a hiking adventure, but he wasn’t going unprepared: “I was able to pack his bowl, food and favorite toys.”
“He hopped a little but mostly wanted to ride on my backpack. I think he likes being able to see from up there.”
1. The cutest hiking buddy ever!
2. Meet Quincey the hiking bunny
3. Sir Quincey on his hiking trip
4. And he seems to enjoy the hiking as well!
5. “He gets excited when I bring his harness out and doesn’t fight it being put on”
6. Sir Quincey is a proud conqueror!
7. He even tried to steal her bad!
8. “30 miles and 5 attempted eagle swoops later we made it home safely”