12. Your furry friend should be the worried one, not you.
Stealing a sloppy kiss from your favorite four-legged pal, you should know his mouth is far more sanitary than yours will EVER be. Canines naturally produce bacteria that’s “self-cleansing,” so to speak.
13. Forgot which side your tank is on? Check the gas gauge.
Most likely, there’s an arrow by the fuel icon, pointing right or left with the answer.
14. Nope, Albert Einstein didn’t fail math.
At one time there was a rumor floating around that the genius flunked out of class. Taking a look at the facts, there’s absolutely no evidence to support that claim.
15. Actually, there’s not a single drop of H20 in there.
As a child, you might’ve been told camels keep water in their humps. In reality, they’re the animal’s extra fat stores.
16. Did he really discover the Americas?
Some pretty prominent experts are claiming you can’t “discover” a place millions of natives call home. They might be onto something … we’re just saying.
17. Don’t worry, lemmings aren’t suicidal.
The Disney film, White Wildness, is responsible for starting the rumor. In real life, the animals haven’t been jumping off any cliffs. At least, not that we know of.
Learn a thing or two about the world we live in, be sure to SHARE these 17 well-known life facts with your friends and family members on Facebook!