With all the hearsay, and false claims floating around, it can be difficult to tell the truths from the lies. Luckily, the internet is here to help settle the score. Debunking 17 well-known life facts, these explanations won’t leave you wondering “what if.”
1. The earth’s tilt is responsible for our seasons
… NOT its distance from the sun like some might think.
2. We humans can boast a LOT more than five senses.
Hunger, thirst, time, balance, orientation in space … you get the idea.
3. Napolean actually wasn’t that short.
The famous military leader measured around 5’7″, quite a bit above the male average for the time period.
4. Whoever said “feed them bread,” was a quack.
The loaves we’ve been tossing into the water? Yeah, they’re basically poison and pretty harmful to ducks. We thought it was “17 well-known life facts” worthy.
5. Adam and Eve didn’t exactly eat “fruit.”
We’ve adopted that idea as pure “fact.” However, the Bible never spells out the word itself in the book of Genesis.
CONTINUE TO NEXT PAGE BELOW